Saturday, October 31, 2020
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Friday, September 11, 2020
Monday, September 7, 2020
- Over 100 million meals have been claimed under the Government’s Eat Out to Help Out scheme.
- 20,000 meals claimed under the scheme across the Lewisham West and Penge constituency.
- Conservatives urges local people to continue supporting local businesses as the UK bounces back from coronavirus
More than 20,000 meals were claimed across Lewisham West & Penge under the Government’s Eat Out to Help Out scheme, according to the latest statistics.
Friday, September 4, 2020
Peter Fortune calls on business across Bexley & Bromley to sign up to landmark Kickstart employment scheme
· New £2 billion Kickstart scheme will create thousands of new jobs for young people across UK, as part of coronavirus recovery
· Those on Universal Credit aged between 16-24 will be offered six-month work placements – with wages and training costs paid by the Government
· Local London Assembly candidate urges businesses across Bexley and Bromley to sign up
Councillor Peter Fortune has welcomed the Government’s landmark new Kickstart scheme and called on local employers to sign up and help young people into work to mark the opening of the initiative.